Behringer Midi pedal or Yamaha MFC10 with gmajor

• Members

Hey,

Im going to buy a Gmajor after christmas so im also going to need a Midi pedal. I'd get the Behringer pedal but ive heard its harrd to program ? Can any give me some info on why this is and what has to eb done to program it. I've seen the behringer for about

• Members

Originally posted by Marcel_DDR

The Behringer does CC's, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to put two exp. pedals on it

Also you can assign 2 cc commands and 5 individual PC's per switch.
:)

Ok. I was probably thinking of some other controller.

Anyway, the midimate can do 5 CC and 5 PCs per switch (and 1 expression pedal). Or 10 PCs per switch, and expression. Or 99 PCs in instant mode and expression :)

And no, I'm not on rocktron's payroll, I'm just pretty satisfied with the controller ;)

Also, TCE doesn't recommend the behringer, they say it isn't fully compatible.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

the behringer is great and has a relay + two pedals and CCs of course !!!!!

the pedals are well built, and the thing doesn't fell very solid (in fact yes but the buttons are in plastic) but for the price, it's just the way to go !

btw, hi acle !

• Members

well, when I was looking for a midi controller, the DMC Ground Control seemed to be everyone's favourite. It's got pretty much everything you'd need, except a built in expression pedal. but as previously stated, they're easy enough to get hold of. Plus it's got a nice big LCD display for proper patch names and stuff.

they seem to go for

• Members

ok, i looked into it, and it seems that the Ground Control actually has a few compatability problems and probably isnt the best. The Ground Control Pro, however, seems to be very good indeed. to give u an idea, one user review said something like, to use your midi equipment to its full potential it's this or an All Access.

so there ya go.

and keep the suggestions coming - I'll be needing a new pedal when I get my effects processor...

• Members

I answered this before but I'll post it again. The yamaha MFC-10 does cc's, pc's and you can add more expression pedals besides the built in one. I own one and am very happy with it. good bang for the buck.

Here's a link to the manual:

http://www.synthman.com/yamaha/support/MFC_Owners_Manual.pdf

Mini rant:

If you had done a Forum search on Yamaha mfc-10 you'd have found this link in a previous post plus more info on the yamaha.

Archived