Mesa Boogie Studio Pre clip...

• Members

Heres a clip demonstrating the tone i like to get out of my studio pre, I thought i'd post it here because we hear a lot of quad clips but not studio. Any feedback is welcome, thanks for checking it out.

http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wLb9P2AhI3SP0stzkJGYQMqkX2Xee9IBBSqFS0Mw_-ZoeZxujAPSPkaYDoZGXTvjlo8LPOJhfBb81GFY-9-lzVKvkW04oBz_VqOQmP4/Tom%20Martin/Tom%20-%208th%20January.mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks! Yeah I'm pretty sure the studios based off the IIC+, I love the tone! As for the reverb, I thought it'd be appropriate to give the lead that spacy feel...ya know? Well I guess it's not for everyone. I'm thinking about buying another Studio, but I might also go with something that has a little more crunch for rhythms, not too fond of the rectifier though. I could probably get the tone out of the studio, i havent had it too long so theres still lots to explore. Also has to be noted that it was recorded at bedroom volumes, ie Master at 2, Poweramp at 2, recording outputs instead of live outputs cos that also quietens it...I get shouted at if I turn it up anymore :(

Archived