Eventide Orville live setup

• Members

Hey Tide guys

I am going to dive into the club feet first, but I have yet to decide which processor to get; I am torn between the Orville and Eclipse.

I think the eclipse would satasify my guitar needs but I would also like to have the ability to use the orville in my home studio.

One of my biggest concerns is implementing the Orville in a live set-up ... is well...how much of a hassle is it to have programs that will load instantly with this box?

On the guitar side I really would like to have some U2 ish fx going on would either of these boxes have the power and ability to deliver in spades?

And what about Pitch correction on Live vocals would either box do that well?

Sorry that these questions are all over the place .. I will probally have more later :)

It may be helpful if you could tell my how you use your Eventides weather it is an eclipse or orville.

Thanks

NB

• Members

Using an Eventide for live use has been discussed so much and so many times that you would be much better served by searching the archives of this forum for Eventide and reading through it. Carefull, thoughtfull pre-production planning will go along way in dealing with and managing presets that do not load instantly.

Archived