SPAM: 4x12 cabinet

• Members

No one in the amp forum bit....

Hey all, I'm wanting to sell my 4x12 guitar cab. I want to sell it before going back home from college so I dont have to carry as much back. My asking price is $200, so if you're interested, email or PM me. This cab can handle up to 400 watts! The speakers are wired to be used 8 ohms mono or 4 ohms stereo (switchable in the back). The actual enclosure is oversized which allows for a tight, thundering bass response. If you want to hear it in action, check out www.purevolume.com/novachild. All of the guitar tracks were recorded with my cab. If you're looking for that cab to turn your head or combo into a hideous beast, then this is the one. Get it now for cheap! Take advantage of this deal while you can! I will only sell if you can come pick it up in the Greenville, IL area, which is about 45 min or so from St. Louis, MO. Let me know!

Update, I've listed it on ebay, but the BIN price is $200. So feel free to just buy it through ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3722633380

Archived