tc electronic 2290 who has one

• Members

Hey man. Yeah its mono in and stereo out. Its not a true stereo piece. There is one delay time and the stereo effect is all in the modulation and the pans of the dry, delay and modulated signals. You can mix various levels too. Its cool but its old news and there are way better pieces out there. I think the new patches for the Orville/DSP line are just as good. Unless you are scoring a 2290 for like 500 bucks I'd skip it. Plus, there is zero midi implementation... all you got is memory recall. It looks cool as a unit... but the magic ends there IMO.

• Members

Originally posted by millertime

thank for the info..im not gonna get one.. ive been running my preamp into my eventide h8000 going direct with a palmer pga-05

hows things with you tuv? ive been hanging out at gearslutz.com

because ive been getting into learning more production and mastering....

Things are good man, how about you? H8000 eh? I guess you are doing better than me! I slimmed the rack size down a lot with out losing any functionality. Running a Shiva and a Bad Cat in a W/D/W setup. For rack stuff I have the DSP 7000, PCM91 and the latest additions were bargains, a Sony DPS V77 and an older Dynacord DRP 15. I made some smaller racks and a kick ass pedal tray... now it all fits in the car! I am looking into getting a good mic and a mic pre/channel strip. That is for micing the cab and getting the sound into the fx mixer and such. Do you still have the System 6000? The H8000 must be awesome! That is some serious power! Enjoy it man.

• Members

Originally posted by tuvokzeta9

Things are good man, how about you? H8000 eh? I guess you are doing better than me! I slimmed the rack size down a lot with out losing any functionality. Running a Shiva and a Bad Cat in a W/D/W setup. For rack stuff I have the DSP 7000, PCM91 and the latest additions were bargains, a Sony DPS V77 and an older Dynacord DRP 15. I made some smaller racks and a kick ass pedal tray... now it all fits in the car! I am looking into getting a good mic and a mic pre/channel strip. That is for micing the cab and getting the sound into the fx mixer and such. Do you still have the System 6000? The H8000 must be awesome! That is some serious power! Enjoy it man.

im doin great!! i slimmed down to. i just use the h8000 and thats all i need.. its a great unit.. ive been buying alot of tracking and mastering stuff ..i'll attach a pic.. i would like another system 6000 someday. talk to ya!!

Archived