Behringer has no shame

• Members

Man. . . for anybody that wants a good laugh, look at the new products behringer has to offer. They're not subtle about the electronics they're cloning. . .it goes through the whole musical spectrum, from the effects pedals, to the mics, to the instrument cabinets down to tuners. . .insane

does this look familiar? It's the BTR2000

BTR2000_big.jpg

• Members

I say who cares really, If behringer can bring a product out that is cheaper and somewhat same quality then more power to them. I guess thats business. It will never put out like G-force, bogner type thing so I think the higher end stuff is okay. its just mass produced stuff like digitech (did you see behringer new pedal like btw). I dig behringer. Cheers Lucius

• Members
Originally posted by Polygamy16

Man. . . for anybody that wants a good laugh, look at the new products behringer has to offer. They're not subtle about the electronics they're cloning. . .it goes through the whole musical spectrum, from the effects pedals, to the mics, to the instrument cabinets down to tuners. . .insane

does this look familiar? It's the BTR2000

Used to have the KORG copy... :-) Of course I had to buy the most expensive and featured one out there (except Peterson...) I sold it cause I thought it was madness having a rack tuner 2 times the price of my rack fx (V-Amp Pro), which btw has built in tuner. Now I have 1 space free, and maybe I'll get me a BTR... First I'll see if I really need it. Mostly I tune my guitar at the start of the set and that's it...

• Members

Originally posted by Lucius

I say who cares really, If behringer can bring a product out that is cheaper and somewhat same quality then more power to them.

Behringer isn't and never has been 'somewhat same quality'. Behringer steal designs and then construct them with considerably lower quality components and the cheapest available labour.

• Members

Originally posted by moody

Behringer isn't and never has been 'somewhat same quality'. Behringer steal designs and then construct them with considerably lower quality components and the cheapest available labour.

Well some would tend to disagree. Just look at the V-amp and V-amp pro. I've heard them both and would lean towards the Behringer just because its like 1/3 the price.

• Members

Originally posted by Lucius

Well some would tend to disagree. Just look at the V-amp and V-amp pro. I've heard them both and would lean towards the Behringer just because its like 1/3 the price.

I presume you are meaning vamp and pod...

I've used both, I have a vamp. The pod is considerably quieter, the vamp is very noisey on all settings but noisier on some than others.

I'd trust a pod a lot more on stage.

• Members

Originally posted by moody

I presume you are meaning vamp and pod...

I've used both, I have a vamp. The pod is considerably quieter, the vamp is very noisey on all settings but noisier on some than others.

I'd trust a pod a lot more on stage.

Well what ever works for you is cool. Cheers Lucius

Archived