JMP-1 Just took a Price Leap

HERC

• Members

JMP-1 at MF just went to 1399.00.......

Now I know for sure that Gibson is in League Marshall

Bastards

:p:eek::p:mad: :mad:

Next year at the NAMM show, you'll probably have to make an appointment to get into the Marshall booth.....hehehehehe

• Members

Originally posted by HERC

JMP-1 at MF just went to 1399.00.......

Now I know for sure that Gibson is in League Marshall

Bastards

:p:eek::p:mad:
:mad:

Next year at the NAMM show, you'll probably have to make an appointment to get into the Marshall booth.....hehehehehe

Everything of marshall's just went up 30%, EVERYTHING.

{censored}ing greedy {censored}ers.

those cabs are $450 at cost.

• Members

It's hard to dial in and match with the right power amp but when you do it's amazing.

I guess it depends on what you're after...I find it super-easy to

dial in for what I want.

On the note of pricing...ooofff, that is steep. I got mine used, with the 9200 for $900

• Members

Originally posted by BillyCorgan

If i didn't have one and knew that i could get the sounds i get with it now i'd have to buy one. It's hard to dial in and match with the right power amp but when you do it's amazing.

I think it's EASY as can be to get great sounds out of the jmp1. ReALLY EZ.. easiest to program , easy to dial in .. The current price is too much (list though , they won't sell for that) but the old price was just way too little. I can't believe used ones sell for 300.00 etc.. I got mine for 260.00 mint and it's just an incredible deal . I like maybe a few tones of the VHT GP3 more, but I like the features of the jmp1 more ,and actually some of the jmp1 tones a good deal more than the VHT preamp.. I also have over 20 amps and a few other preamps... ANyway, I wish the VHT was had midi switching for the hi and lo gain feature and I would 've kept mine if it did , but it didn't have any switching capability for that (via footswitch or midi switching ) so it limited its versatility a lot. The JMP1 doesn't have as refined a tone, but it's a damn good preamp and worth way more than the old price on it.. ARe they adding new features with the new price hike? YOu can flame away but ADA MP1's sell for 100.00 used, and those are just incredible deals for 100.00!! Hell , many of us these days pay 200.00 for just dedicated od or distortion or delay pedals these days, and you can buy a used MP1 for 100.00... something wierd about that equation

ERIC

Archived