Axess FX1 is out!

• Members

Just visited Axess and it looks like the FX1 MIDI controller is available. Damn, it's expensive but it has all features I want: 6 presets and 12 programmable instant switches, expandable etc.

• Members

Originally posted by Yek

Just visited Axess and it looks like the FX1 MIDI controller is available. Damn, it's expensive but it has all features I want: 6 presets and 12 programmable instant switches, expandable etc.

careful with the word "expensive" there. ;) it's not cheap, but on the grand scale, it's a great deal. it should top all. a report when it arrives. :cool:

• Members

The FX1 is right in the price range of all the other controllers in it's class.

And yes it's cool as hell, I've got mine already and it's everything I could hope for in a controller. Between the FX1 and the Switchblade I couldn't ask for more.

Peter

• Members

Originally posted by Yek

I just heard from Mario that the RX1 switcher (not FX1) is no longer available ..
:eek:

he's no longer making it, not sure if he has any left. hes considering a smaller alternative that's not as expensive to make (since the small shop that used to do the boards is no longer - i think that was the issue).

he's also improving the grx4.

• Members

Yes, the FX1 can control a GCX, or anything that responds preset or CC commands. That means all DMC stuff, all Bradshaw stuff, Rocktron, Skrystrup, Sound Sculpture and of course Axess stuff.

Peter

Archived