Mesa/Boogie Triaxis, Boss SE-50's (2), Line 6 Pod For Sale

• Members

Hey, I'm selling my triaxis, I have 5 new tubes for it, they have like 20 minutes worth of playing time on 'em, a few scratches on the case, but nothing affects the function. I input jack on the rear needs to be replaced, as does the output potentiometer, it's a bit scratchy. You can get the parts from mesa. I'm looking for $1000 shipped to anywhere in the US, paypal preferred, or best offer. I'd also be willing to entertain trades, I'm looking for a g-major.

I also have two Boss SE-50 stereo effects processors, with the rack shelf, power adaptors, and owner's manual. The power cables have been shortened a bit, I had 'em mounted in my rack, but with a soldering iron and some wire, you can extend 'em back to full length if needed. I'd like to get $150 shipped to anywhere in the US, or best offer for 'em, paypal preferred.

I've also got a Line 6 Pod, version 2.3 with power supply, carry bag, and owner's manual. Works perfectly, the pod has a few nicks in the paint, but doesn't affect the performance. I'd like to get about $110 shipped to anywhere in the US, paypal preferred, or best offer.

I can supply pics of any item if you'd like, just send me a pm.

Archived