New Rig Pics!

Keebz

• Members

I hope you've got a van with a sliding side door for that rack case, because lifting that up and out of a tailgate (let alone a trunk) would not be fun. Looks good, though.

I have a Ford Explorer SUV...I'm probably gonna look into getting a small tow trailer for my whole band's equipment for when we play shows. I've only moved it back and forth to practice one time so far and it's damn heavy too!! But hell, it looks cool!! :cool::p

I'll probably start sitting the cab on top of the case.

• Members

Hey keebz,

Very nice guitar rack rig!! I noticed you're using an ADA Depot modified MP-1 preamp. What mod did you have installed on your MP-1 preamp? I like the VHT power amp and Hiwatt 4x12 cab as well. Have fun with your new rig.

Guitar George

• Members

Hey keebz,

Very nice guitar rack rig!! I noticed you're using an ADA Depot modified MP-1 preamp. What mod did you have installed on your MP-1 preamp? I like the VHT power amp and Hiwatt 4x12 cab as well. Have fun with your new rig.

Guitar George

It's a MOD3.666.

Initially, I had a local tech try to perform the mod for me after buying the parts online and downloading the mod docs back in 2004.

After I took it home and fired it up

• Members

Awesome rig, man! I don't know which size shockmount rack I'm gonna get. 8U would be perfect for its size because I'll buy some more rack stuff in the near future but I'm afraid it gets so damn heavy and big. :cry:

-Jaakko

• Members

I have a Ford Explorer SUV...I'm probably gonna look into getting a small tow trailer for my whole band's equipment for when we play shows. I've only moved it back and forth to practice one time so far and it's damn heavy too!! But hell, it looks cool!!
:cool::p
I'll probably start sitting the cab on top of the case.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47591

• Members

Cool rig. That is unfortunate that Hairston Bagg doesn't hang around the depot anymore. I was lucky enough that I had my 3tube mod done by Hairston as well. That seems like it'll be a bitch to move. I just bought a 6 space shockmount rack and although I kinda wish I got an 8 spacer or 10 spacer, I can't imagine moving that easily. Btw, don't you have a myspace page? I think I recall checking out some of your tunes via a myspace link...

Archived