processors?

• Members

Been thinking of upgrading my effects from the quadraverb in my sig to a TC G-major or a Rocktron xpression.

But after reading some of the reveiws on the TC in the HC reviews section it kinda scared me off of it.

I gig ALOT and reliability is a major concern for me.

My present set up doesen't have any CC controling abilities and I would like to add this into my updated setup with a FCB 1010.I know both of those units would alow me to do that.

Has TC addressed the reliablity issues they've had?

Are there some other choices I should look at in the 300.00 range?

I want to run MP-1 to Effects to power out stereo to split 4x12.

thats how i run now.

• Members

I have had G-Major and Xpression. Although most of people seem to prefer the Rocktron over the TC, I liked both. Maybe a little more Xpression for sound and a little more G-Major for features (relay switch, etc).

But now I have Digitech GSP1101, and I prefer it to the other two. Not just by its preamps and stompboxes (you may not need them), which are great, but for effects too. It's a very simple unit and has its limitations (see manual for details), but for a very easy to use processor, I haven't found nothing better in its price range.

• Members

Been thinking of upgrading my effects from the quadraverb in my sig to a TC G-major or a Rocktron xpression.

But after reading some of the reveiws on the TC in the HC reviews section it kinda scared me off of it.

I gig ALOT and reliability is a major concern for me.

My present set up doesen't have any CC controling abilities and I would like to add this into my updated setup with a FCB 1010.I know both of those units would alow me to do that.

Has TC addressed the reliablity issues they've had?

Are there some other choices I should look at in the 300.00 range?

I want to run MP-1 to Effects to power out stereo to split 4x12.

thats how i run now.

I've been using the fcb1010 and g-major for years without any problems at all... maybe the reliability issues were with early software versions..? i don't know for sure.

• Members

Thanx for the response guys.

I was reading the reviews here in the review section and thats what has me wondering.I know the TC is full of awesome stuff that I would be interested in trying out,but as said I'm a regular weekend warrior,and I depend on my rig not to go down.

So that said the Rocktron has it virtues too!

I got lots of Digitech stuff I need to spam off (2112,GSP-legend 21,GNX-3,Vocalist II ect.)and I've always had alot of succes with their stuff,I'm just wanting the next setup from my Quadraverb in a dedicated processor.

What are some other choices in your expr?

Archived