TriAxis owners Help!!

• Members

I just got my TriAxis and 2:90 set up and it is noisey and buzzes way to loud to ever think of using in a gig. I have checked every tube and every cable and I can not for the life of me get it quiet. I use a ISP Decimator pedal in front of the amp and it helps some but doesn't get it near quiet enough! Please help!:eek:

• Members

I just got my TriAxis and 2:90 set up and it is noisey and buzzes way to loud to ever think of using in a gig. I have checked every tube and every cable and I can not for the life of me get it quiet. I use a ISP Decimator pedal in front of the amp and it helps some but doesn't get it near quiet enough! Please help!
:eek:

does it buzz when you remove the cable that's coming from the guitar?

does it buzz when you have the triaxis on one of the clean modes?

does it buzz when you have both units plugged into the same socket with nothing else running?

difficult to tell whether there's an earth loop or interference coming from one of the cables, or there's an electrical fault with one of the units

do you get buzz when the power amp is connected to the speakers, but the triaxis isn't connected to the poweramp?

try and narrow down the actual source of the noise if you can

sim

• Members

The TriAxis is a very loud noisy preamp. Especially the Red 2 Lead channel. ISP Decimator ProRack G with the recent mods will calm that sucker down. Other noise gates put behind the TriAmp will also help.

You should be able to balance out the Master setting of each preset with the Main Level Out knobs. You can get away with either the Master up full and Main Level down low, or vice versa. Depends on what you like best.

The cleans should be very quiet, though. So we need more info from you to know what we're dealing with here.

Archived