My rack / NGD

• Members

Just got a Pod Pro and Floorboard today. I was using a bean for my preamp but upgraded to the pro to get it rack mounted. Wasn't really looking for a pro but a guy locally had a pod pro and floorboard for 225. pretty good price for both imo. Doesn't have quite the new gear fun as I pretty much knew what I was getting but still an upgrade with the FB. Now I either need to get a 8-10 space rack and sell my 6 so I can keep upgrading. Would like to get an effects unit to run in the loop of the pro.

Furman Conditioner

Pod Pro w/ Floorboard

Peavey Classic 60/60 poweramp

Morely Bad Horsie 2

img0001ms3.jpg

• Members

6l6's in the 60/60. so far it has been great. only complaint is the volume is in the back, not a big deal turn it to 90% and do the rest with the preamp

cool. the 50/50 has got el84s so I guess it would sound quite a bit different. Good stuff for the price imo.

• Members

I have the same power amp. I don't know if its just mine but it seems realllly quiet for being 60W per side. I have the volume turned up almost to max while rehearsing next to my buddys dual Recto. Could this just mean I need a retube? I don't even remember it being very loud when I last replaced the tubes.

Archived