Sign in to follow this  
satannica

Keyboard stand with rack built in...

I've never seen any.

Exactly what are you trying to accomplish? How many keyboards? How many rack units?

Tough to suggest anything without details...

OK Well I have a standard Edirol PCR800 master keyboard and a few bits of outboard. Namely a Mackie 400f soundcard, lexicon fx unit, a coupla mic pres, etc... Just looking for something neat that can hold it all. Most of the tall rack cases are unneccessarily deep for what my rack units are.

What might work is one of these...

kbstand.jpg

You could put your rack gear in a 2 or 3 space shallow FX rack from SKB or some other manufacturer, space a pair of keyboard supports about 16" apart and put the case right on them. You could fit two shallow racks side by side on one level if needed.

Hmm. Sounds like the sort of thing Quiklok would have. I'll have to check their website...

EDIT:

Z716.jpg16151_l.jpg

You'd basically be buying the keyboard stand, and everything else you can add to it is sold separately (as you can see on the pic on the right), so all you need to do is buy the rack parts that slide on:

ZM91_93%5B1%5D.jpgZM94.jpg

Keyboard stand: Quiklok Z-716

Racks:

Quiklok ZM-91 (6 unit over bar)

Quiklok ZM-93 (4 unit over bar)

Quiklok ZM-94 (4 unit under bar)

You can put multiple racks on, including putting the ZM-94 on the same space as one of the other two racks, since it goes underneath

Do they exist?

Any ideas?

Cheap n cheerful?

here is my 2 cents. Get the keyboard stand that you WANT , do not settle for anything else. next i would recomend buying a rack case to fit you're needs.