I'm the only friggin person in this forum

blueburst

• Members

There are people here, but the forum is generally abused by people like the above poster that just make the place annoying to visit from time to time.

People from the openjam come here and use it as a back alley to piss in. The HC forum master comes here from time to time to kick them around a bit. I wish he was here more sometimes..

Rimmer

• Members

Originally posted by Rimmer

There are people here, but the forum is generally abused by people like the above poster that just make the place annoying to visit from time to time.

People from the openjam come here and use it as a back alley to piss in. The HC forum master comes here from time to time to kick them around a bit. I wish he was here more sometimes..

Rimmer

Hey, I just came to the Lighting forum to check it out, and I was the only person here just about the whole day. I thought it was odd that nobody was here. Excuse me for visiting! Geeze! :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by blueburst

Hey, I just came to the Lighting forum to check it out, and I was the only person here just about the whole day. I thought it was odd that nobody was here. Excuse me for visiting! Geeze!
:rolleyes:

Your more than welcome here dude...

Rimmer

Archived