Check out these photos of band lighting

unichord

• Members

impressive

is this ur lighting or just a site u discovered

some of the looks are qute cool i might take some of the looks and see if i can transfer them to the band i do lighting for... but i doubt my budget could match the ones in the photos

• Members

No, it's not my pix.

I wish it were..... Actually, the looks of the pix are not that difficult to get - I search them out to get ideas for dmx programming.

Lately, I'm finding lighting to be more interesting that playing guitar....an expensive sickness I suppose.

I've come to realize that my job onstage is entertainment - for the audience. It's no longer enough to throw some songs out there and expect the audience to have a good time....we (musicians) need to deliver the whole package. I hate to admit it - but DJ's are light years ahead of bands in this aspect.

Most of the links I'm finding for pix are on DJ sites.

I'm also finding out that lighting is not that difficult or expensive to put together. For the price of a decent guitar you can put together an impressive package.

• Members

Originally posted by telemike

It's our church's Sunday@7 concert service. We have a 10,000 watt PA system. Midas, EAW, Crest..etc.

Although I don't go to church, I used to have to with my school as well as singing in a choir for a few years (*cringes*).

I have to say though that if our (Uk) sunday services looked like that I would be more inclined to turn up..!

Rimmer

Archived