Just sold my Hammond XK-1C, ordered a Crumar Mojo Suitcase, who has one?

• Members

just sold my Hammond XK-1C last week and made a profit after 8 years, i never really connected with the Keybed or sound if I’m honest, it never blew me away…

Now I’m beginning to panic after ordering my new Crumar Mojo suitcase, I’m hearing about lots of poor “quality control” issues and failures on some of their organs (the Suitcase, Classic and Mojo 61) 🤬😵‍💫 thinking about cancelling my order with Thomann in Germany 🇩🇪 (I’m in the UK 🇬🇧) or maybe just waiting till it arrives in 4 weeks time to try it out and take the risk, any issues and it’ll be sent back obviously😔

yes I’m overthinking this (it’s what I do) but come on Crumar! What are you playing at???! 🤷🏻‍♂️why so many problems… whose building these things?? please comment if you’ve had or you haven’t had problems and if you own a Crumar Mojo 🤭😩

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0566.jpeg

IMG_0567.jpeg

IMG_0570.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0568.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0572.jpeg

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0576.jpeg

IMG_0575.jpeg

IMG_0574.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

IMG_0560.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

Edited by WayneHarrisUK

• Moderators

ummm

Wayne...are you sure you gave us enough pix of that beast? 😉

To be honest, I have never heard of Crumar...I have done work on several Hammonds over the years [Leslies too].

Are there sound samples on their website? [I guess I could go look when I get off 'work'...]:facepalm:

• Members

I disagree, I have 2 x friends who are both pro touring keys players who have the Mojo suitcase and Classic and love it, I had the XK1C and hated it, the XK4 seems very overpriced.. not been blown away by the demos and Hammonds are always stupidly expensive when they aren’t even Hammonds, they are owned by Suzuki 🫣🙄

Edited by WayneHarrisUK

• 4 months later...