• Members

GP-200LT - Valeton

I just ordered one of these and was wondering if anyone here has one.  It looks like a great value for what they give you (compared with those of Line 6, Headrush, etc.). 

For $279, this unit has great sound, loads of amps, IR's, effects, and customization.  It also has a built in looper, tuner, and drumbeats.  From what I've heard so far, the amp models do a good job of emulating the real amps as far as the way they sound.  The latest firmware update added some stereo delays, added a floating fx loop, and fixed some minor issues.  What this tells me is that Valeton is intent on supporting this product and not just dumping a cheap product on the market and forgetting about it.  I'd like to see them add a user forum on their web site, and a way for users to upload and download user patches.  

For those who have this unit, of the larger GP-200, here is the only place I've seen where you can up/download patches:

.: Guitar effect patches for Valeton GP-200 :. (guitarpatches.com)