Do you have any songs released on Spotify? Come join the community playlist!

davie

• Moderators

Hey guys,

Here is the Spotify playlist for the Harmony Central community, which consists of music created by various members of the forum. If you have any songs that you or your band have released on Spotify then please let me know. I would like to include songs from all the members here to help showcase your music and support each other. Any genre or style is fine, as long as you're a participating member on the forum, then I will include your music on the playlist. Please feel free to post a link to your music on Spotify and tell us something about it.

Also be sure you check out the playlist and also give it a 'Like/Follow' to support the community

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Z2z7RwuTJltZI09QSekbu

-Davie

• davie changed the title to Do you have any songs released on Spotify? Come join the community playlist!
  • davie pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators

Hey everyone, I just updated the community playlist with some new additions.

If you wish to support the community and its musicians please feel free to leave a 'Like 💗' on the playlist and have a listen.

I'm always open to accepting more song submissions, if you have some music on Spotify that you're involved with then just post your song links in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, gardo said:

Thanks but I’ve never even tried Spotify. 
or I would support the community 

I only started using Spotify in the past few years. I was fairly late in adopting the service myself. It's a decent service and its one of the few channels left that actually pay musicians anything for their recorded works.

If you like to try it, you can use a free account on their desktop version with hardly any interruptions aside from a few occasional ads.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators
18 hours ago, Crazyfoo said:

Just got mine released on all the major platforms.

Dedicated to the people of Ukraine.

Nice. I just added it to the playlist. Be sure to leave a 'Like' 💗 on the playlist if you haven't already done so to support the community.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I think this is a fantastic initiative to showcase the musical talent within the Harmony Central community.

I'll definitely be checking out the playlist and giving it a follow to support everyone's work.

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, nethanpaul said:

I think this is a fantastic initiative to showcase the musical talent within the Harmony Central community.

I'll definitely be checking out the playlist and giving it a follow to support everyone's work.

Thanks for checking it out! Really appreciate your support!