Gold Hex Polepieces for P/U's Needed

ksl

• Members
Hi all,,, Dimarzio is not shipping only polepieces at this time, so I'm looking for a source of (according to Dmz) 10-32 1" gold polepieces for my 
SDS-1's. What I'm not certain of if they're fine or coarse threading, & where to get...?
Thnx in advance for all assistance~

Be well, stay safe!!

• Members
41 minutes ago, mrbrown49 said:

32 threads per inch is the threading. Its the standard course thread for a #10 size screw.

I think you might confuse him .10-32 is fine thread. The coarse thread is 10-24.

Tricky words ,course is correct but sounds like coarse

Edited by gardo

• Moderators
8 hours ago, gardo said:

I think you might confuse him .10-32 is fine thread. The coarse thread is 10-24.

Tricky words ,course is correct but sounds like coarse

actually .10 is not correct...#10-32....a #10 screw is .190 in diameter...fine thread is 32 turns per inch, 24 turns per inch is coarse thread...sorry, too many years in the aerospace industry.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, daddymack said:

actually .10 is not correct...#10-32....a #10 screw is .190 in diameter...fine thread is 32 turns per inch, 24 turns per inch is coarse thread...sorry, too many years in the aerospace industry.

Sorry it’s was not intended to be .10

It was supposed to be ….confuse him .
I missed the space between 

Edited by gardo

• Moderators
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, ksl said:

Thanks, as always, DADDY,,, but I require 1",,, that's 25mm....

25mm=0.984252 inch

if this isn't close enough, you should be able to find your length...now you know exactly what to search for.

and you still haven't explained why you need replacement pole pieces....:wave:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/21/2022 at 12:49 PM, ksl said:

Strictly cosmetics, black & gold...

BnGad.jpg

I actually own an Aria Pro "Black'n'Gold"  CSB-450 bass, a medium-scale, single pickup passive bass and of course the gold plating has completely flaked off the bridge. and I think the plating on the keys is mostly worn off as well. 

• Members
15 hours ago, daddymack said:

I thought you already were....:cool2:

my stable doesn't compare to yours, though....

Ye...ah... but if you have an Aria PE80, I REALLY want to be your friend!! ( I so want one of those bad boys, and the PE600 too!) I have the PE125 PE130, and an ES700.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, badpenguin said:

Ye...ah... but if you have an Aria PE80, I REALLY want to be your friend!! ( I so want one of those bad boys, and the PE600 too!) I have the PE125 PE130, and an ES700.

No, sadly, I do not have an Aria in the stable...almost did a few years ago, could not get the price I wanted to pay. Don't hate me!:(

My 'stable' comment was regarding the color....[2016 collection, a few additions since then, and the brown SG was given away]

20170926_162407.jpg

I have done work on a few Aria Pro IIs over the years, always due to 'owner abuse', not a design flaw, so I appreciate the workmanship that goes into them.