All My Life, 1979

Rene Asologuitar

• Members

All My Life is from the album Silent Letter, the eighth studio album by American folk rock duo America, released by Capitol Records in June 1979.

America is one of my favorite band, growing up with this wonderful duo.  I literally grew up with America songs, and would like to dedicate this song to all my co-pilgrims to the Holy Land in Israel.  A once in a lifetime visit to Jesus' land.  We are so fortunate to have visited this beautiful and historic place, and so blessed to have the Holy sites to ourselves as Israel just recently opened their borders to the pildgrims of the world.

Alleluia!!!

https://youtu.be/Mtsv3FmV8dg

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 10:07 AM, Emory said:

All your postings I have seen should go to "Open Jam", if anywhere. This is for acoustic guitar, . . .

And what is he playing? Why it's acoustic guitar. This forum has encouraged sharing music as well as discussions of instruments for as long as I've been posting. If you see Rene's name at the beginning of a thread, skip it. I do, however, think his posts belong in the VOM thread but that's me.

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 8:07 AM, Emory said:

All your postings I have seen should go to "Open Jam", if anywhere. This is for acoustic guitar, not promoting religion or any of that. Maybe try political party for that sort of thing.

Hi Emory,

I had just realized, you are the member that is insinuating that I am the same person as DeepEnd.  I just wanted to ensure that I am not stepping in on any boundaries this forum had regulated for.  I am not promoting any religion.  And for a song to have a message that might be associated with goodness or religion should not be discriminated against.  I just realized that you might be doing so.

I am humbly asking for you to stop any negative comments towards religion, and in fact, my religion if you want to get there.

I am sorry if I am coming a bit strong, but this is important issue, especially for this respectable institution - Harmony Central.

Respectfully,

Rene

• Members
13 hours ago, DeepEnd said:

And what is he playing? Why it's acoustic guitar. This forum has encouraged sharing music as well as discussions of instruments for as long as I've been posting. If you see Rene's name at the beginning of a thread, skip it. I do, however, think his posts belong in the VOM thread but that's me.

Hi DeepEnd,

Normally, I am assuming that people mean well.

I do really appreciate your standing up for my sake.

Actually, you are not only doing it for me, but for this outstanding organization - Harmony Central.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Rene