Een Uhgiyun

1001gear

• Members
Been locked out for a couple months, computer also broke. That was some freak magical interference. A McD ranch dressing container falls off its perch on a phone desk above the computer. I come walking by and splat. Explodes all over my shin. Clean that quickly enough but then I notice A) the computer is off and shortly, B) a bunch of the stuff is on the ventilation of the computer case. O faquen know! I gasp in vain. Clean that off and hit the on button. No joy. Open the case and some splatter had made its way onto the board. Woo fkn pee. Wipe that off carefully and hit the power button. Nothing. About this time I notice the electrical smell. Fighting off the urge to take a hammer to it I press on to the notion that maybe the power supply shorted. Swapped out the PS for the original and voila, a tiny metal cube on the board erupts into flame. Ok, it was more like a candle but whatever. The old supply had no ground fault protection (or whatever the fail-safes are) and dutifully juiced the one chip to death. I have three backups of the machine but without the board I'm stuck. Anyway while that sits for repair, I have this cheap but new Acer which is still an improvement over old faithful. Also have a cheap laptop as a spare (went via a cheap tablet which was useless) and between getting both setup and developing some kind of workflow, tried HC on a whim and fuk if it don't light up like nothing ever happened.
so, happy holidays guys and gals.

So why was I banned or did the FBI impound the servers? :D (can't find smilies. Where is at?)

• Members

The whole thing was a multi burn but whatever; my humiligance is intact.

In a perfect world I could tap on McD's icon and be automatically compensated - all profit so I think I'll wait. The ranch dressing was leftover from someone else's Mcnuggets, also leftover. Speaking of toxic waste, did I read here about Chinese sewage oil for food vendors? Ho li fuk.

Good to be irrelevant again. :facepalm:

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, 1001gear said:

The whole thing was a multi burn but whatever; my humiligance is intact.

In a perfect world I could tap on McD's icon and be automatically compensated - all profit so I think I'll wait. The ranch dressing was leftover from someone else's Mcnuggets, also leftover. Speaking of toxic waste, did I read here about Chinese sewage oil for food vendors? Ho li fuk.

Good to be irrelevant again. :facepalm:

in a perfect world...Micky D's would either not exist, or would serve food with some nourishment value...:wave:

• Members

Not a twinkies guy but I sustenize with Wamlart peanuts and a mix of asstd Pringles, Chex mixes and anything else that blends in most often Costco tortilla chips. These get crushed and spooned directly to mouth from a ziploc. I even add Cheetos (some generic CVS variety) and I can still handle this keyboard. Burgers and hot dogs are always welcome too. Walmart started adding some garlic to their $3 cheese pizza and those with any kind of cold cuts (yes, bologna too) are awesome. nom nom...