FedEx “lost” the guitar I shipped

Busk

• Members

I sold an awesome MIJ Blue Flower tele on Reverb. Shipped it FedEx and it never arrived. Buyer never got it. Tracking says delayed and FedEx told me it never left Hagerstown, MD. I opened a claim, but this is a somewhat expensive item, and it wasn’t dropped off at the delivery address and stolen. Will FedEx pay out, or will they just tell me to F off? I wonder if their employees routinely steal cool stuff like this. Anyway, I am highly pissed off about it especially because I shipped a more expensive Les Paul Standard about a month ago with FedEx and had no problems. How can they just lose or steal your stuff?

• Moderators

I suggest you become a PITA to Fed Ex. Call, email or what ever you have to do every day until they do something. Go sit in front of one of their centers with a sign saying they lost your guitar and won't tell you what happened to it or why they lost it? Call your local TV and radio station, they love this David vs Goliath stuff.

Years ago, a guy named Dave Carroll wrote a song and did a video that went viral about his guitar being destroyed in transit...