My current (bedroom) rig

humbuckerstrat

• Members

Too tell, you the truth, I have used on of these for years.

I never practice in a bedroom.

Bedrooms are for hot lovin and playtime and sleeping. Says my wife.

Guitar free zone

fe1be5ae83d81345f82ad0bbb69cab3a-1200-80

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mikeo said:

Too tell, you the truth, I have used on of these for years.

I never practice in a bedroom.

Bedrooms are for hot lovin and playtime and sleeping. Says my wife.

Guitar free zone

that is sad.

I keep a guitar close at hand, except in the kitchen and the breakfast nook [but there is one in the formal dining room]. My Tele is by my bed, on a stand ready to go if I get a flash of brilliance in my sleep [so far, nothing....], the Les Paul is right behind me in my 'office'...the closet in here, as is the one in the next room, is full of guitars.

Amps, however, I don't use for practice anymore. I keep two acoustics [one 6, one 12] and two electrics [one 6, one 12] plus the fretless acoustic bass in the living room, and there are a couple amps there, but more for grab and go stuff than practice. One isn't even plugged in to the wall.

• Members
8 minutes ago, daddymack said:

that is sad.

I keep a guitar close at hand, except in the kitchen and the breakfast nook [but there is one in the formal dining room]. My Tele is by my bed, on a stand ready to go if I get a flash of brilliance in my sleep [so far, nothing....], the Les Paul is right behind me in my 'office'...the closet in here, as is the one in the next room, is full of guitars.

Amps, however, I don't use for practice anymore. I keep two acoustics [one 6, one 12] and two electrics [one 6, one 12] plus the fretless acoustic bass in the living room, and there are a couple amps there, but more for grab and go stuff than practice. One isn't even plugged in to the wall.

I do have guitars close at hand.

But not in our bedroom

• Members

Nice bedroom rig. My "bedroom rig" is a cheap Alvarez acoustic that sits next to the living room sofa. Like Mrs. Mikeo, Mrs. DeepEnd would object to a guitar--much less an amp--in the bedroom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, DeepEnd said:

Nice bedroom rig. My "bedroom rig" is a cheap Alvarez acoustic that sits next to the living room sofa. Like Mrs. Mikeo, Mrs. DeepEnd would object to a guitar--much less an amp--in the bedroom.

Thanks DeepEnd. I don’t have a wife, so I don’t have to worry about that. But I have a sister and brother-in-law that I live with and when they’re here, I use headphones.

Edited by humbuckerstrat