For Sale: Pittsburgh Modular, Voltage Research Laboratory

• Members
Posted (edited)

Pittsburgh Modular "Voltage Research Laboratory" for sale. Asking $1499.  New condition.  New price is $1599.  This

synthesizer is a limited edition.  It's all analog, sounds really good, and has a lot of flexibility.  The main unit is comprised of 8 modules and a very expressive controller in a nice walnut case.  There is also a utilities module.  

The controller and the main synthesizer unit can be separated and put into a eurorack system as seperate modules.  This synth really invites exploration.  Pittsburgh Modular's website has more information. 

In my opinion this is a really good synthesizer and easily worth the money.

I'd keep it but, I don't the time and would rather see someone else enjoy it.  PIttsburgh Modular is known for their well

built quality and great sound.   And this is one of their best:   a high quality well built modular synthesizer  

that's capable of producing a large range of unique, complex, or regular synthesizer sounds. 

Email:  top500001@gmx.com

Edited by top500001
wanted to add info
  • top500001 changed the title to For Sale: Pittsburgh Modular, Voltage Research Laboratory