How's everyone doing?

• Members

Haven't seen a post in month's. Hows everyone doing? I have a few shows for the summer. Not sure after that. It sure is slow everywhere. Places are opening up so there is hope. How are things in your area.

Doug

• Like 1

• Members

I'm doing well man!  still doing sound for that church.  things are getting better sound wise, at least until i get some funding from the church to get the band into in ear monitoring.  don't have a crossover yet either, but will do that when the band goes in ears so that will free up an amp to do subs. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did have a little be of fun yesterday. A band is starting up. Electronic drum kit. ( the levels were not set for the kit, just first time firing it up ) Bass and guitar on quality modelers.  Good players just the first time ever playing together. Here is a jam just to get things going that I recorded. My headphones must be thin on the bass side as it is a little bass heavy. Again the drums levels are not set yet so the tops and overall drum mix is what it is. Just stereo out on the drums although I noted there is 8 outs on the kit so I may go direct channel out later. 

A1.jpg