FS: E-MU Systems SP-1200 Drum Machine & Sampler

h7m1

• Members

Up for sale is a E-MU Systems SP-1200 Drum Machine & Sampler, I have always treated this unit with kindness and care. There is no other machine or software that comes close to matching its unique sound and simple workflow, the components and creative circuitry in this box cannot be emulated by a plug in or effect. It is more than just a 12-bit sampler the tuning function is really unique and nothing sounds quite like it. I use an MPC-X now, but still filter many of my samples through the SP to get the crunch the MPC won't give me (yes, even though it has a "sp1200" effect and the ability to sample in 12-bit resolution). The outputs and filters are in great shape ready to work as soon as you get it, no cosmetic blemishes No blunt resin or dirty finger marks around the buttons it comes from a smoke free studio. 
It is in great shape. Also, a usb drive would not increase the RAM on the SP, so you still have the same amount of sample time, just easier for storage than floppies obviously. One thing I always loved about the SP actually, is that you get one beat per disk. Simple. Well, you can make a million beats with the same sample, but you know what I mean. This unit is ready to be used as it functions properly.

Asking price for this unit is USD$5500 fully insured shipping.

I will take offers, but no low ball please for offers kindly contact me via mail
h7mhas at gmail dot com

Thank you for your interest.

av13.jpg

av12.jpg

av10.jpg

av9.jpg

av6.jpg

av5.jpg

av4.jpg

av3.jpg

av2.jpg

av1.jpg