Glarry Music

gardo

• Members

Yup. And here I thought I was special...

I first ran across Glarry over at Talkbass - peeps were gassing over their super cheap basses - so they are somewhat legit. Contrary to my normal inclination I did visit the site and it shows a bunch of sub $100 teles, strats, p and j basses, etc. They sell on ebay.

I think it's a clever way to get people to talk about their stuff. Just like we're doing here.

• Members
27 minutes ago, Verne Andru said:

Yup. And here I thought I was special...

I first ran across Glarry over at Talkbass - peeps were gassing over their super cheap basses - so they are somewhat legit. Contrary to my normal inclination I did visit the site and it shows a bunch of sub $100 teles, strats, p and j basses, etc. They sell on ebay.

I think it's a clever way to get people to talk about their stuff. Just like we're doing here.

Or talk about their questionable business practices 

• Members
1 hour ago, badpenguin said:

20 bucks a pop to talk about their products, OR after 4 posts, getting a guitar from them! BUT how do I review a product I haven't played yet? :wtf:

Would that make you any different than the majority of "internet influencers" out there endorsing products they've never tried? 

• Members
5 minutes ago, 6down1togo said:

They make great, inexpensive guitar cases also.

I've bought a couple when selling guitars without a case when a buyer insisted on one. Fast and free shipping.

Let me guess. You got a message from Wendy too? 😄

Archived