Reputable Ebay dealers?

• Members

I am very happy with the price and service Unique Squared gave me. Of course shipping was very quick because I live in Ga. I had to pay sales tax too, but their price was hard to beat even including the taxes.

My concern was whether or not they were an authorized Yamaha dealer (warranty) and from their external website they appear to be. My mixer said open box in the auction, but everything was there and looked like it had never been removed based on the position of the cable ties, wrapping, and etc. I also bought some cables and a Furman power unit. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Good luck.

• Members

I have to agree with Bill on this one in fact I wont buy from anyone (Dealer or casual seller) unless they have a rating above 97%! I've read and heard to many horror stories about bad transactions!
:thu:

You'd like me then. 99.9% :thu:

• Members

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience buying stuff thru Unique Squared? Any other Ebay dealers you can recommend for sound equipment?

Thanks,

Ho'okani

Can you offer a link to any of the seller's ads? An eBay search for that seller results in:

We're sorry. No information was found because of one of the following reasons:The user ID you have entered is incorrect. Please try again.

• Members

escinc

Looks like you're 100% to me Bill, and an eBay member since 99.

That speaks volumes.

Too bad you're not offering a primary gasket set for an early HD evo... I'd buy it from you.

You wouldn't possibly be sitting on some 500w medium PAR 64 bulbs scheduled to come up on the auction block?

• Members

Thanks for the vote of confidence. However, I can't appear to solicit sales on this forum as it is a violation of the TOS for the site.

I'm nearing the end of my career in the world of production and just enjoy passing on what I've learned over the last 40 years touring, doing installations and concept design work. It's been a great ride (except for the late 70's which I can't seem to remember.) :facepalm:

• Members

Can you offer a link to any of the seller's ads?

Here is the link to their ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/unique-squared-inc

99.7% positive feedback with 43000+ feedback. Got an answer to an email within a few hours so seems responsive. Authorized dealers for the brands they carry. Reasonable shipping which is important to me being in Hawai'i. Looks pretty good to me.

Thanks,

Ho'okani

Archived