TesseracT Most Ambitious Demos Collection EVER - I need your help!

dante.gonzalezo

• Members

Hello! How are you all doing? I hope y'all are doing amazingly great, especially in these troublesome times we're living in.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dante, I'm 26 years old and I am from Chile (South America). You might recognize me as ''A Buddhist Melomaniac'' on YouTube (the one guy who uploaded this gem a few years ago: youtube watch?v=vOdz_W6YQdU). I've been a huge, huuuge fan of TesseracT since 2009, and Concealing Fate, which was TesseracT's very first release ever, is going to turn 10 in just a few months. So, in order to celebrate its long awaited anniversary, me and many other fellas from all around the world have started a hunting quest for TesseracT demos, old and new. The idea is to make most ambitious TesseracT collection ever. TesseracT's long, long history, its humble beginnings, its music, its evolution as a band, and, of course, Acle's composition skills, are things
not many people are acquainted with, and we want as many people as possible to be involved. So far, we've got 140 demos, which make for almost 6 hrs of music (that's a mind blowing number), and I'd like to know if there's anybody here interested in this project. If there's anybody who's been following TesseracT between the years 2003 and 2009, and used to follow Acle and his posts on websites such as the (very old) Mesh Forum, Harmony Central, Ultimate Metal, MySpace, among others, please let me know. While this compilation of demos might seem huge, it is by no means complete, the Mesh Forum, along with other sites Acle used to post his stuff on, have been dead for years, so I was never available to save much from them, except for a few tracks' names.

Is it possible for you to share what you may have with us? Your participation in this ambitious project would greatly influence its completion
^^

CLCTN.png

Archived