Sign in to follow this  
iodine74

Paging Phil... or any other owners of a M.A.D. Effects DD-30.. Voltage Question.

I know Phil had one...  don't know how many others are out there.

Anyone remember if this thing should ONLY be run at 9v?  Or can you run it higher?   Part of me is thinking no, that he'd made an explicit comment somewhere about that (maybe it's in the manual which I'll have to track down).   I've got a Dunlop ISO brick that can run things at different voltages, didn't know if maybe the DD-30 could take advantage.  

are they even in business still? The website looks like it was abandoned years ago...personally, I would err on the side of caution...that's the Vox AC30 in a pedal thing, right?

did you try HomeBrewElectronics@hotmail.com ?

btw, your avatar looks like our cat, a Russian Blue mix...

On 6/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, daddymack said:

are they even in business still? The website looks like it was abandoned years ago...personally, I would err on the side of caution...that's the Vox AC30 in a pedal thing, right?

did you try HomeBrewElectronics@hotmail.com ?

btw, your avatar looks like our cat, a Russian Blue mix...

I don't think he's been in business under that name in a long time.   He did that short run of pedals and then another series of something I believe.... then I'm not sure what happened.

But yeah it's the AC30 thing.   Haven't tried that email.  Might do so, thanks.  And actualy thinking of it.  I might have my original box and instructions somewhere so it might say something about it.

Yeah that was Charlie.  He left us a couple years ago at the ripe age of 18.  One of the reasons I got him in the first place was because he looked like a Russian Blue (minus the eyes).  

good luck...and you could try sending Phil a PM, he doesn't come by as much now, but he'd notice a PM when hee logs in...

sorry about Charlie, but that's the things with cats and dogs...they just don't live long enough.