How many of Ye Olde HCEG Gang are still here?

GilmourD

• Members
On 8/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, Brian Krashpad said:

I still exist.  Only check in here rarely.

I'd say the same as my buddy BK.

Today I just happen to be checking in to see if I can find a post I made some years ago where I'd decided on which GF p'ups to put in an Epi Wilshire.  (i.e. wanting to use the "me of the past" for a recommendation for the current GF sale).

But every once in a while I'll still pop in to see what the activity is.  But the days of of exalting mass GAS-driven obsessive compulsive buying disorders are now relics of the past; and along with that, the user reviews and most of the irreverent banter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/28/2020 at 1:50 AM, AJ6stringsting said:

Been here since 2003, closed the old account, then came back in 2005.

But who knows, I could get a Bann Hammer w/ Sickle with extreme prejudice....I'm not Putin you on either ....I am being Red and Square with you guys 😆🤘

It’s not worth it. There’s nothing to prove 

Arguing  rarely changes anything except my mood. Just let them talk 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey there!

Im around though it has been a while since I posted. I see many old timers on the FB group. 

This place kind of makes me sad. Nothing is the same for me now. I stopped in today only because I got a notification of a message being delivered to my account. 

Maybe I should re-up and become active. It'd be nice to break free from FB. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Stopping by. HCEG was the main area I frequented. I was confused at the amp forum, because I thought "you don't play your amp".

That Strat girl sounds vaguely familiar. I think I was here during that time, under a different username whose reputation was run through the mud when I started hanging out in the wrong parts of the Internet. I also remember the TTM giveaway, and being bitter I missed it.