Line 6 Midi Mobilizer

• Members

I've seen one of the lighting apps. I wanted to get it until I saw it was $100. If I knew that it was a great app and I could control easily from my drum kit I would probably get it. I have a hard time being a test subject for these things. A MIDI interface is a great idea though.

• Members

The app is up in the App store (free) and the MIDI Mobilizers are on the plane. Delivery is in less than a week. We're here at MusikMesse in Germany showing them starting Wednesday.

Quick way to backup all your MIDI presets into your phone just in case something goes down you can quickly reset it.

• Members

The app is up in the App store (free) and the MIDI Mobilizers are on the plane. Delivery is in less than a week. We're here at MusikMesse in Germany showing them starting Wednesday.

Quick way to backup all your MIDI presets into your phone just in case something goes down you can quickly reset it.

Only for Line 6 products?

• Members

How about porting this app to Palm webOS? :thu:

• Members

How about porting this app to Palm webOS?
:thu:

Check the news. The Palm phones are not selling and many analysts are predicting the stock value will hit $0.00 within a couple of months. Even their CEO was hinting about the end. I doubt if anyone will port to a dead language. Win 7 phone or Android versions will probably show up someday when the hardware issues are resolved.

• Members

I doubt if anyone will port to a dead language

I have to say you are quite wrong with that. There is plenty of activity for porting apps/games from other systems, to webOS.

I also don't believe the "Palm is dead" feel. Their largest backers are not bailing.

Palm is also releasing the Pre and Pixi on several new providers.

Not that Palm hasn't made their share of mistakes, but, technically, webOS is much more advanced than the iphone's OS.

mike

• Members

I don't know of anyone who has had any problems with their keyboards. I have four Pres, in my family. Our university has issued many Pres, to the employees, and I have not heard of any keyboard problems.

The phones are very reliable and cannot be bricked.

I never thought they felt "cheap". They have a great form factor and are the right weight, for my preferences.

Being a part of the Palm webOS developer community, I don't have any reason to feel that I'm wasting time with Palm products.

In 2002, I purchased a Treo 300. I loved it. A few years later, I upgraded to a Treo 700p and purchased a Centro for my wife. My experiences with Palm have been positive.

I certainly prefer the open development environment that Palm provides, instead of the tightly-controlled system that Apples forces upon developers and users, alike.

mike

Your experience with the Pre is much better then mine. I always liked my Palms but they will not survive with their current offerings. The financial conference call was a joke. It was pathetic. The CFO blamed their poor sales on the Droid making it to market before the Pre and their stock dropped 29%. All analysts downgraded Palm to hold or sell. Trust me, it ain

Archived