Let's See Your Guitar Straps

• Members

I put together a short video of the guitar straps in my collection... some of which are nice matches for the guitar, whereas others I simply like for comfort, look, etc.  Post your straps!

• Members

Here's the strap I use with my electric, lying on our kitchen cutting board. It's a Levy's, suede. I bought it on eBay fairly cheap. It has what looks like a Mardi Gras king screen printed on it. My main acoustic has a plain leather strap and my bass has an old cloth strap mom made.

Strap2.jpg.8eadbb8e34dcc920b1f336340582b749.jpg

• Members

I don't have anything fancy for guitar straps.

A bunch of Planet Waves ones. Like this. I have the Green an  Purple lizard one and what ever the called the one second from the left.

I like those retro style ones best. Not sure if Planet waves even makes them anymore.

p11412b-0138019201bc2ba906c5d220d0559a77

My old Flat Iron mandolin has a leather strap hand made by Rory Blocks dad,. I think at one time he had a leather shop in NJ. He's long gone and so is his signature on the inside of the strap. I also have Lakota Indian  leather strap on my Gibson Mandolin.

• Members
Posted (edited)

For fun one time I dolled up my Parker sorta tele in U of Oregon colors (I'm a grad, but no fanatic). Got a luggage strap at Duck store, so had that sewn onto generic guitar strap and there you have it. 488998043360.jpg.9374e2da3d3701ea2c7ac2bd935507b6.jpg

Edited by Emory
fix some grammar