Truefire Online Lessons - What's your take on them?

• Members

Over the years I have bought a couple of the Truefire courses and honestly, I think they are really good. If only I was as good a student as they were organized lol! Working through the Tim Miller arpeggios one and it's very well presented. Just wondering if you guys dig them or not.

Cheers all!

I'm a little biased because I've been a Truefire teacher but they are mostly good.  Some of them can be just collections of licks but for the most part there is some great content on Truefire. 

They changed formats for the workshops I was back in school a few years ago so I let mine close but they gave me a channel to post lessons on so I was thinking of getting that going during the summer break.

• Members
13 hours ago, Mark Wein said:

I'm a little biased because I've been a Truefire teacher but they are mostly good.  Some of them can be just collections of licks but for the most part there is some great content on Truefire. 

They changed formats for the workshops I was back in school a few years ago so I let mine close but they gave me a channel to post lessons on so I was thinking of getting that going during the summer break.

I really quite like the on screen playback options and tools. Seems well laid out by someone who actually plays. Nice and logical

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 7:40 AM, jeremy_green said:

I really quite like the on screen playback options and tools. Seems well laid out by someone who actually plays. Nice and logical

Agreed.  I really like the platform..  The iPad app is quite good, too.

• 6 months later...

Archived