New Nux mini studio connection issues.

Xiola

• Members

I got this NUX mini studio this weekend. I'm trying to load some custom ir's onto it, but I can't get it connected. I'm hoping it's a common issue, and maybe someone else can help, because I cant find anything of a Nux forum.

I keep getting random popups. One says that my firmware is too low, and I need to go to nuxefx(dot)com to update. Ok, did that. I'm now on 2.6.(although I may have been all along)  Still, I get the pop-up. Also, I get the pop-up that says connection failed and to try a number of things such as unplugging and replugging. I've tried many USB cables. I've tried manual install of driver. I've tried power down/up. The end result is when I change a setting on the pedal, it is reflected on the software screen, nux editor. When I turn level up on pedal, it visually goes up on editor GUI. But, if I change something on the editor, such as an IR bank or level, it does not do anything to the pedal or it's signal. The pedal is talking to the computer. The computer is not talking to pedal.

Most importantly, when I upload an IR, it shows that it's changed in the software, but no audible difference from pedal.

Edited by Xiola

• 1 year later...