Fretless Harp Guitar & Handpan

cchhrriisstt

• Moderators

tres interessante, mais, n'est-ce pas 'commericale'...which is not a bad thing, just I have to wonder if there is a 'market' for your music, since you have put it on youtube....the pieces you have posted are each different, thematically; what is your goal with the duo?

• Members

someone said the same thing to me about 5 years ago when i said i was going to go do solo gigs on my gong...  

im glad i dont pay much attention to what other people think about what im doing...

because often its worth exactly what you paid for it!!!   *thumb*

• Members
5 hours ago, Voltan said:

someone said the same thing to me about 5 years ago when i said i was going to go do solo gigs on my gong...  

im glad i dont pay much attention to what other people think about what im doing...

because often its worth exactly what you paid for it!!!   *thumb*

I meet a doctor is a stress reduction program that had a medical degree and a psychology degree. 

They told me , Mike you're gonna really love Dr. Mary. She introduced me to Tibetan singing bowls. OMG to listen to them is really relaxing, but play them even better.

Her's were glass, but if I got a set, I go with bronze. Just to maybe give me a fighting chance if I ever bumped them.

Good for you not listening to folks and doing some more unique.

Arlo Guthrie' ex tour manager was also a teacher in the classes.  She was a student at one time.

There's a couple of festivals I often attend and they will do yoga in the morning.  I bend like a 90 year old man, these days.

• Members

I liked all three tunes. You're both very talented. As I was listening I couldn't help thinking "movie soundtrack" rather than performance but that's just me. It also occurs to me that a flute might sit well in the mix if you decided to expand the duo to a trio. As for being commercial, my brother in law once bought a CD of taiko drumming so there's a market for lots of different stuff. Best of luck with your endeavor.

Archived