Fighting temptation....

• Members

I am fighting some serious temptation...a local guy has some Peavey DTH2s for sale cheap. Heavy, yes, a little old-school, yes, but those things could put out some serious rip-your-head-off volume.

Someone please tell me my Yamaha S115s are just fine and I do not need the DTH2s....

• Members

Don't those cabs have like 4 22T's on a special throat? I think it was before the 44xt.

I just bought another 22xt blown from a music store guy who rents gear to clubs, he didn't want to sell it and has been replacing 2425's as they go with the peavey's since they won't blow up near as easily. But he's got a ton on 2425's and EV DH2010's on the shelf dead.

• Members

Girlie men......

My SR-X's are 114lb and 188lb.
:rolleyes:

:lol:
:lol:

*and I'd love to have something lighter, but they sound SO good...

I'm sure they do. My JBL's are 130 and 160 each too. And they do sound fantastic. If I could drop some weight I would though, but it's all paid for...

• Members

(sigh)

I am so happy to be here answering a post in a way that makes me feel like I am home again.

I have DTH4 top cabinets. They have the 44xt and weigh about 120lbs. They are a beast, and I would love to replace them. But, they are paid for and still make me money.

Archived