Still training

kickingtone

• Moderators

Hey KT, good to hear you're still keeping in good spirits and singing it out.

We gotta keep improving ourselves and not let this situation get the better of us. To be honest, I've been under a lot of anxiety and haven't been in the mood for doing much lately. Just staying home most of the time and doing things around the house to keep my mind off of things. How are you doing? Hope you're staying well and safe.

• Members

Thanks, Davie.

Concern for relatives, friends, children/cancelled school and cancelled exams, health, job, money, food...so many angles anxiety can come from. it will hit people differently depending on circumstance.

I aim to stay positive as well as respect the people around me. We are all in the same boat and different boats at the same time.

We are in lock down here in the England (even had drones following people around on one occasion that was widely criticized!)

I always find myself singing in tough situations. I don't know if that is a "coping mechanism" or from having to reflect so much. Good weather makes me sing too. At least we are having the odd spell of that in England right now.

I just hope everything settles down as best it can, and anxiety levels drop for everyone.

• Members

Ey kickingtone it's really good to hear you're still singing. I'm sorry To hear about situation over there! My home country of South Africa has been under lockdown. I had to close operations on my very very young engineering business but I'll be back. However I've got so much time on my hands now to practise singing so I'm gonna make the most of it. Let's keep making noise for all our neighbours! Stay safe Kickingtone and Davie. I wish all of you the best of luck And interminable good health!

• Members
On 3/27/2020 at 12:07 AM, kickingtone said:

Still training folks.

COVID-19 has led to internet video and sound quality being lowered!

Stay safe!

Man your pharyngeal voice on low notes and chest voice on higher notes are such a goal of mine. Really neat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/4/2020 at 5:47 PM, Crispy boi said:

Man your pharyngeal voice on low notes and chest voice on higher notes are such a goal of mine. Really neat.

Oops! Missed this. Thanks for the feedback, CB!

Yes, I was exercising keeping a blend.

I'm really glad that it is noticeable to other people besides myself. Thanks for mentioning, man.

Archived