I'm thinking of picking one of these up - having a 1U 16 channel mixer with stereo outputs and 6 monitor mixes (or 5 plus aux driven subs) really floats my boat LOL. I presently have a 2U Behringer XR12 that I have MacGyvered to provide mono tops and mono subs outputs, plus 4 monitor mixes. I also have two 2U four channel power amps, all in a plastic 6U shallow case for a great little passive setup under 45 lbs for the rack.

OTOH not sure what I'll used the freed-up rack space for?

I'm probably fine with the 12 inputs on the front. I'm mostly doing sound for my own bands these days.

I might instead pick up a Zoom L-12 for my small active rig to replace the Yamaha MG82CX I'm using now. Tomorrow I'll see if I need it's multitrack recording capability for an originals project that's meeting for the second time. Normally when I purchase anything for a new project I doom it LOL.

Well, I picked up a Zoom L-20 instead. Only real suckage it those one knob compressors - has anyone ever found those useful on any mixer? Live I almost always use peak limiters instead - and Oh, and the Main graphic EQ is only accessible from the iPad app which requires a newer iPad than the three i already own :( plus you have to buy their optional BlueTooth adapter. Anyways I'll re-post this over on the recording forum :).