DaveAronow

So does this forum still blow, or has it gotten better since it went to pot about 8 years ago or so?

The sw is good now, and no outages.  But, it was too late. All the old regulars that made this place special are gone.  Traffic is really slow. 

There are some knowledgeable people here that will answer questions and give advice, but it seems the party is over

crappy attitudes rarely do anything to add poasts to a struggling phorum...  but hey, i seem to find i get exactly what i give...  ymmv...  but i doubt it. 

• Like 1

well, i joined this forum in the year 2002 and it was ace. than the big bang came and destroyed it all ... in fact i think it cancelled my over 10.000 posts and nulled them 🙂 it was like a wonderland before with lots of good people, fun and expert info.

i was mainly in the FX section and there was a great community of people, yes, THAT does exist on the internet.

now i don't know ... i am just here to promote some of my music lately hahahah, so please feel free to check out my music in the sig and the forum. as i do, let's all give this forum another chance!

• Like 4

in the right setting, blowing isn’t necessarily a bad thing...  

trumpets  and brass instruments in general for example...   wait...   what were you thinking..

woodwinds?

like i said, dave... things were  going just fine...   

until you showed up..

again

Sad to see a temporary return that was SO temporary. Not that I can talk - first visit in a long while, but I liked Dave.

Good to See ArKay still here. :D