So does this forum still blow, or has it gotten better since it went to pot about 8 years ago or so?

DaveAronow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well, i joined this forum in the year 2002 and it was ace. than the big bang came and destroyed it all ... in fact i think it cancelled my over 10.000 posts and nulled them 🙂 it was like a wonderland before with lots of good people, fun and expert info.

i was mainly in the FX section and there was a great community of people, yes, THAT does exist on the internet.

now i don't know ... i am just here to promote some of my music lately hahahah, so please feel free to check out my music in the sig and the forum. as i do, let's all give this forum another chance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
On 1/11/2020 at 11:07 PM, Ancient Mariner said:

Sad to see a temporary return that was SO temporary. Not that I can talk - first visit in a long while, but I liked Dave.

Good to See ArKay still here. :D

Oh, I still do check in once or twice per year :D I think I used to write more posts in 30 minutes than you get here in a day now. Good times though!

• Members
2 hours ago, ArKay said:

Oh, I still do check in once or twice per year :D I think I used to write more posts in 30 minutes than you get here in a day now. Good times though!

*whistles through teeth*

yep, 20 thousand poasts...   impressive...  

Archived