Happy Turkey day & how about these cables?

Emory

• Members

So hope all friends in USA are having an enjoyable Thanksgiving and conversations were amicable.

I'm here in Thailand, so about 17 hrs ahead of west coast. No Turkey for this turkey. Did go play on beach and observed some guys from electrical company working on high tension wires. Jujomwires.thumb.jpg.57e7cbb651a2379d4629a40db7111433.jpgst thought I'd share this photo. Those with large pedal boards might take heart.

• Members
1 hour ago, Emory said:

So hope all friends in USA are having an enjoyable Thanksgiving and conversations were amicable.

I'm here in Thailand, so about 17 hrs ahead of west coast. No Turkey for this turkey. Did go play on beach 

Thanks for thinking about us . Rub it in about the beach all you want,that's Okay.  In a few weeks I'm heading over to Hainan Island to check out their beaches.  

• Members

looks like the wiring of our singer/keyboarder, who uses tc helion vox efx together with two (mini) synths a kaos pad cable with midi and and and, and never works as he wants and haf of the time he spents with rewiring and trouble shooting....

too much cables and knobs for me :D

Archived