Sign in to follow this  
gardo

A Breakthrough in Modern Guitar Making ?

On 11/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, Grant Harding said:

Looks like they're going to try to make Tom Anderson guitars. Good on them for trying.

:thu:

I had that same 'aha!' moment earlier today...next they will be dimpling the back of the neck like Dean Zelinsky... baby-dance

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freeman Keller said:

Is it a bit ironic that I have a Fender Ultra on my work bench right now?    Only problem is that it is a 1990 version

IMG_5744.JPG

a four bolt plate with a 'microtilt' adjustment hole?

and, yeah, all five springs on the claw? I was looking at how far up the claw is pulled to the body...time to ease off some tension there, fersher...

And what, pray tell, Mr. K, is that Kay jazz box in the background?...you should've known someone would ask...:wave:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, daddymack said:

And what, pray tell, Mr. K, is that Kay jazz box in the background?...you should've known someone would ask...:wave:

Just another funky old guitar that wandered in to the shop when I wasn't looking.   Buddy just bought an L5 (a real one) and asked me to get a couple of his other guitars ready to sell so he can finance he old Gibbie.   Thread drift, sorry.

• Like 1