Jump to content

DIN-jack for sustainer pedal?

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Hi everyone,

my (very dear but musical beginner-) friend recently bought a cheap(ish) no-name digital piano online. (I wasn't aware, would have stopped her otherwise)

The thing was delivered and works more or less. She was happy until she tried to connect a sustainer pedal... the "suspedal" jack is a 5-pin DIN... she connected her pedal to the audio output, which kind of didn't work... I have never seen a sustainer pedal with a DIN-connector and suppose there is no such thing on the market. I think they might have "accidentally" added a standard MIDI-trio to the board and basically forgotten about the pedal - has anyone ever seen such a thing?

Thank you


Edited by StormFighter
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, there are a few keyboards that have a DIN connector for their pedals. I can't guarantee that this will work, but here's just one example. 




It would help to know who made the keyboard in question... isn't there any identifying marks on it, such as a model number or anything like that? 



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...