Seismic Audio cables

• Members

Just thought I would give a review on Seismic Audio cables. I have used all types of their cables for the last 2 years and have zero failures. This includes microphone cables (3, 10, 25, and 50 foot), 75 foot 24 channel snake and multiple patch cables (TRS-TRS, TRS-XLR Male and female). I also own the 12 space rack case with casters...it has worked extremely well also...at one time I had it loaded with 4 amplifiers (approximately 170 lbs). No problems. We gig two or so times per month in a five piece rock band.

I have absolutely no experience with their speakers...I can't believe they can be that great for the price, but I will definitely rate their cables very high. Customer service is very good also. Good place for inexpensive, high quality cables.

http://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/Patch-Cables-XLR-TRS-TS-Right-Angle-Splitters-RCA-s/20.htm

• Members

I felt the same way about Hosa cables too. Then about 3 or 4 years later they just fell apart, those that didn't shorted out.

The biggest problem I have with chinese connectors is they don't really fit and can become stuck in gear. If the soldering iron heats up the pins too much the crappy plastic melts. Good luck with your cables, I wouldn't chance it myself.

Archived