Post your favorite picture of you.

• Members

Me tomorrow a year ago:

Me as captured by the local media circus a couple months ago:

IMO... neither of the photo opts captured my good side... as she was working while I was entertaining.

I have to admit... this is not the person I imagine when I'm buying quality mic cables...

• Members

php7Yolzy-Al

Taken at my camp on Manitoulin Island where I like to test powered speakers whenever possible... Either way, I always have a powered speaker and lots of music with me to play in the great outdoors. As you can see, we don't yet have color in Canada (it's not a camera setting as many of you will think), but we're working on it. We're just a little scared that it will melt our igloos. :facepalm:

Al

• Members

carbs, grease, salt, and a float queen smile is all it takes to make decent snakes? I have a lot to learn.... and I gotta get to work on my float queen smile!!!

Lol.

By the way I got another box of cables from you today and got to use them... but I wonder if you guys read the comments on your orders. I requested mine to be wrapped in a purple ribbon. But that didn't happen. :(

Cables work great though. :thu:

• Members

here's me

2531302500026985969S600x600Q85.jpg

yes, i'm in there.

look at the age of my audience. i'm the old guy in the back.

I need a circle and arrow like in Alice's restrauant. Where's waldo?

On an other note, the Dough Boy will probably offer cables with less wrinkles... :facepalm:

• Members

FAR from the koolest or "Best" picture of me....... not a flattering angle but this brings me back to the times when I had to be bribed with a guitar to go to a party or basically do anything besides play guitar. "Yo Rob, wanna drink some beers? 'Nah, I wanna practice'"....

Good fkn times.. Picture was from a deck in New york and Yes, the Decks/houses were that close together. If I farted, it was in the neighbors living room.:facepalm:

robbackintheday.jpg

• Members

Not my favourite pics, but one of the few bands I got to play frontman in. I'd get to put down my guitar go out front and there would still be 13 or 14 people on stage backing me up.

Thankfully I never had to mix that band 'cause there was also five sometimes six lead singers!

NTR1.jpg' alt='>'>

NTR2.jpg' alt='>'>

Archived