Dynacord PM2600 Help!!!

• Members

Hi,

We're using the Dynacord P5 system with the PM2600 amp. The problem we had last night was that we we're getting nothing from the bins. The tops we're working fine and everything was cabled as normal i.e amp to bins to tops. On the front of the amp there are two sets of lights for each channel A & B. Indicators for stereo input and output signals or limiters; separated

in LO- and HI-range. On the LO range on each channel we were getting the limit light illuminating, but still no signal in the bins. Any ideas, suggestions or advise would be great.

Cheers.:confused:

• Members

I missed that, thougt it was the bigger 2 channel amp that was marketed under the EV P series.

If the processing is inside the amp, then it sounds like there is a failure within the amp and it's time to seek help from a service depot. You might check up on what your warranty status is before taking the equipment in.

• Members

If you do not mind, I would like to hear about your experience working with Dynacord to get your problem fixed. If business picks up, i may look into one of their systems one day, so any reports on reliability and customer service are of interest to me (and probably a few others).

Thanks!

• Members

If you do not mind, I would like to hear about your experience working with Dynacord to get your problem fixed. If business picks up, i may look into one of their systems one day, so any reports on reliability and customer service are of interest to me (and probably a few others).

Thanks!

Depending on where the OP is located, service and support experience is likely to be very different.

Archived