Sign in to follow this  
Glenn F

NGD: Eastman E10-OM

Lovely guitar. Received a fair deal (for Europe, anyways). It's with my luthier friend getting set up. I'll have more to say about it when I get it back.

All solid wood;

Adi spruce top, Adi scalloped braces, solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard. Goes from 0-11 in one strum.

P1150185.jpg

P1150186.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks! It is a mini-cannon. I had the dread version a few years ago, but it was bigger than my D-28, just enough to make it uncomfortable to play sitting down, so I sold it. This is a perfect size for me, and the bass is quite surprising. Heavier than I thought it would be, though. I wonder how much of the cannon will be left after the action is lowered to my specs.

Nice!   I was always envious of Eastman's stash of mahogany.   Great looking, great sounding, great playing, great value.   What's not to like?

From what I've read, I don't know how reliable it is, Eastman sources a lot of their wood from the same supplier as Collings.

Have to wait until Tuesday. Feels like waiting for Christmas.

Hate to admit it, but looking at other Eastmans is making me salivate. This will be my 7th six string acoustic. I think I've got enough.
They do make a nice LP copy, though. 😜