Sign in to follow this  
Toonfuul

What is the smoothest 'modern' or 'progressive' tone you have heard or made

What is the smoothest 'modern' or 'progressive' rhythm tone you have heard or made? Please post links to recordings, especially of lone guitar, and what you like about it.

While some of those sound good, lead tones come easy, and do not translate to rhythm.

Edited by Toonfuul

i don't know what you mean by smooth, modern or progressive, buthave you heard about poliphia? but there newest album New levels new Devils was a big wtf wow what is this moment when i first hread it.

here is on song of the album, you can listen the whole album with youtube videos too

On 9/26/2019 at 10:00 PM, t_e_l_e said:

i don't know what you mean by smooth, modern or progressive, buthave you heard about poliphia? but there newest album New levels new Devils was a big wtf wow what is this moment when i first hread it.

I hear nothing unusual in it.

Edited by Toonfuul

okay, let's try this another way, since no one understands what you are asking for when you say 'modern' or 'progressive' [I certainly do not]...how about you give us an example that we can start from?

On 9/7/2019 at 6:16 AM, Toonfuul said:

What is the smoothest 'modern' or 'progressive' rhythm tone you have heard or made? Please post links to recordings, especially of lone guitar, and what you like about it.

no...